The big fat Day of Love is here and you must be wrapping up last minute preparations for the exciting V-day plans you have with your special someone! But, in all the gift-buying, date-planning, outfit-choosing rush; you might miss out on little things that can make your day perfect. So, here are a few quick pointers to keep in mind that’ll make sure you turn up flawless on your special date and sweep your Valentine off his/her feet!
- Wear your style. When you wear something you feel comfortable in, it shows in the way you carry it off. So, wear styles and colors that you know flatter your body, and let that confidence show in your strut!
- Keep your make-up simple, but interesting. Put a Valentine’s special touch in the form of bold red lips, or keep the lips nude and go for some red or pink eye-shadow. Don’t forget to match your nail-paint to your outfit – be it red, pink, peach or orange.
- Men, you don’t need to forcefully pull out a red shirt for your V-day date. Stand out in the crowd by sporting a pink polo tee with navy chinos, or flaunt a pair of red moccasins with a black shirt–blue denim outfit.
- If any of you stylish women want to steer clear of the quintessential reds & pinks for your clothes on this day, then you can opt for a stunning white dress or a metallic crop top paired with a black pencil skirt. Just add on a pop of romantic colors in the form of bags or a pair of heels, and you are all set to slay!
- If you have a formal/semi-formal date night plan, then men can go for a smart neutral-hued suit or blazer with a red silk pocket square or a red tie to set the mood.
- For a formal dinner or party, women can go glam in an evening gown or maxi dress – either a red one to make a statement or a black one to stand out in the crowd – along with a classy clutch bag and chunky earrings.
- A trendy accessory like a stylish watch can take your V-day outfit up a few notches on the style scale. Men can go for a classic timepiece with a leather band, while women can flaunt an embellished one or one with a red or pink dial!
- Girls, choose your footwear with care, depending upon your plans for the day (or night). If you & your partner are going for a movie date, then sport a nice pair of wedges or chic ballerinas. For a romantic dinner, get those glamorous heels out! If you are planning to dance the night away, then go https://www.lifestylestores.com/in/en/c/shoes-women-belliesfor a pair of trendy platforms or stylish block heels that’ll not be painful, yet will perfectly complement your V-day outfit!
- A good fragrance is a must when it comes to V-day dressing. When you’ll be in close proximity with your loved one on a special day, you definitely need to smell good! So, women can spritz on some floral or oriental perfumes, while guys can go for woody smells that’ll complement their dapper V-day looks!
- We know you’ve spent a lot of time, effort (and maybe money) on that perfect Valentine’s Day outfit, but all that will go to waste if you are not well-groomed or if you can’t carry it off with confidence & charm. So, make sure your make-up, hairstyle and basic grooming – like nails, stubble, ironing of clothes etc. – is on-spot, and you’ll make it a day to remember!
Whatever your big plans for the big day be, just remember to have fun and shower each other with love, not only on this one day, but every day! And if you are one of those few who still haven’t figured out their V-day outfits, then rush to your nearest Lifestyle store and pick from their trendy range of latest clothes & accessories. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!